It is with these fake antlers that my new quarters feel complete. A place where my raccoon prints can call home. Uncertain guitars begin to rise from their cases.
The quiet leading up until now is all part of a perpetual clumsy adaptation.
Because the world is turning much faster these days. Out the new windows, I sometimes see my elderly neighbor hugging the ground to hold on.
The circling stars know. Maybe, just for a moment, they’ve decelerated enough for me to speak.
In the next few weeks, albums and tours begin to come back into focus. The life inside of life takes a familiar first breath.
Because it’s about time to head out for another spin.
- evermay likes this
- abracadabrant likes this
- teamarthurs likes this
- snewffy likes this
- misplacedfragments likes this
- shawnmarie likes this
- thephantom-tollbooth likes this
- lightasaghost likes this
- savoirfaires reblogged this from mattpondpa
- fluttering-slips likes this
- turnallthelocks likes this
- buriedbythebuzzz likes this
- displacedsnail likes this
- lion-blood likes this
- mattpondpa posted this